… Read the rest
Domestic violence is a pattern of behavior which involves violence or other abuse by one person in a domestic context against another, such as in marriage or cohabitation. Intimate partner violence is domestic violence by a spouse or partner in an intimate relationship against the other spouse or partner.
- Domestic Violence Sourcebook, The 3th (third) edition by Dawn Berry (2001)
- Ending Domestic Violence: Changing Public Perception/Halting the Epidemic by Ethel Klein, Jacquelyn C. Campbell, Esta Soler and Marissa Ghez (1997)
- Child Custody and Domestic Violence: A Call for Safety and Accountability by Peter G.
- Domestic Violence and Child Abuse Sourcebook by Helene Henderson (2000)
- Domestic Violence Offenders: Current Interventions, Research, and Implications for Policies and Standards by Alan Rosenbaum (2002)
- Dangerous Relationships: How to Stop Domestic Violence Before It Stops You by Noelle Nelson (1997)
- Protecting Children from Domestic Violence: Strategies for Community Intervention by Jaffe, Baker and Cunningham
- Handbook of Domestic Violence Intervention Strategies: Policies, Programs, and Legal Remedies by Roberts & Fields (2002)
- Defending Our Lives: Getting Away From Domestic Violence & Staying Safe by Susan Murphy-Milano
- Everything You Need to Know about Breaking the Cycle of Domestic Violence (Need to Know Library) by Charlotte Kinstlinger-Bruhn (1997)
- Why Does He Do That?: Inside the Minds of Angry and Controlling Men by Lundy Bancroft (2003)
- It’s My Life Now: Starting Over After an Abusive Relationship or Domestic Violence, 2nd Edition by Meg Kennedy Dugan and Roger R.